We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you may call us on +853 6617 7711– this telephone number will be available to receive calls between 10:00 to 20:00.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with Act 8/2005, of the Macau Special Administrative Region, Personal Data Protection Act.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ALLURE CO. LTD. does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only. When you create an account at www.alluremacau.com, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Company Name
- Job Title
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from ALLURE CO. LTD.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier for international shipping only, or for local delivery).
When you register as a user at www.alluremacau.com website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent (ICBC). You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site, information that is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
2. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account at www.alluremacau.com website.
3. DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY POLICY STATEMENT
Alluremacau.com servers are protected by secure firewalls specially designed to prevent illegal intrusion, destruction or theft of information, while the company carries out its own continuous supervision of the system to prevent any unauthorized access.
The website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – an industry standard encryption protocol and 128-bit encryption technology to secure communication of your personal information. To confirm that the browsing session is secure you should see https:// heading in the URL, which indicates that a secure encryption mode of user data has been enabled. In addition you should also see a small padlock icon in a locked position in your browser's address bar showing that the browser is using SSL encryption for transmission of data.
SSL technology enables automatic encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information during data input or online transactions and provides maximum possible assurance to keep your information secure and inaccessible by others while it is being transmitted safely over the Internet.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from ALLURE CO. LTD. website. In exceptional circumstances ALLURE CO. LTD. may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. ALLURE CO. LTD. is committed to complying with the Privacy Act principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by ALLURE CO. LTD. please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
5. SECURITY MEASURES TO PREVENT LOSS OF DATA
Users are reminded to keep their personal data and passwords secure and confidential at all times. It is in your best interest not to disclose your personal information, especially passwords, to any third party.
Upon every logon to the website please make sure to log out or close the browser window at the end of your session. This is especially important if you are browsing the website on a shared or public computer to prevent others from accessing your browsing activity.
ALLURE CO. LTD reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
7. COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org